Products & Services
Corporate Social Responsibility
Until recently, it was assumed that corporate responsibility was only to generate profits for their shareholders. We now know that, in addition, the company must take into account that their activities affect positively or negatively the quality of life of employees and the communities where it operates.
Today, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has become a new way of managing and doing business in which the organization ensures that its operations are sustainable, both economically, socially and environment, recognizing the interests of different groups of its value chain, seeking to preserve the environment and the sustainability of future generations.
CSR is a business vision that integrates the respect for people, ethical values, community and the environment with the management of the enterprise, regardless of the products or services that it offers the sector to which belongs, size or nationality.
Therefore, in Biso Consulting we offer services to our business partners:
- Analysis and evaluation of social responsibility activities in the organization.
- Advice for participation in the process of obtaining the Social Responsability Award (CEMEFI)
- Advice on the implementation of the management system in Social Responsibility ISO 26000
- Advice on preparing corporate reports with the methodology of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Advice for Accession to the Global Compact of the United Nations.
In Biso Consulting we have a multidisciplinary team with experienced leaders in the field of CSR, which allows us to offer an optimal response to their needs.